Ladies, would you date and go out ?

Would you be attracted to , date and go out with a guy with following description...?

He is well built and tall, a bit above 6feet 5inches, he is well mannered and polite, but he is not so attractive, maybe 3.5 on scale of 10, and he has a very much hairy torso i.e. Whole chest, whole stomach and whole back..he goes to gym and works out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I come from an italian family...where there isn't a lack if body hair on our males... My little bro already has been with his girl for 8 years and his body hair is entact...but myolder bro began to shave himself before he was actively searching for a girlfriend. Although it was only his back, it boosted his confidence greatly. Then the hair thing also has to do with the type of girl/woman you seek out. Most women like their men to be just that...a man...by shaving all body hair id feel like I'm with a little boy. Face, chest, happy trail, legs and definitely pubes are a given for me. If its unruly then give it a trim. But no need to go all out like your practicing for the olympic swim team. If its your back it def needs to be shaved to nearly nothing.

Now for the 3.5. Who gave you that rating? A woman, another guy, yourself? As cliche as it sounds...your're your own worst judge. You'll find everthing wrong with yourself that others wouldn't even notice. Do you have acne or snaggle tooth, or do you look like cher's son in the movie "the mask" or sloth from the goonies? If not then most cosmetic problems can be fixed.

Another oh so true cliche, there's someone out there for everyone. If your on the dating scene and keep getting the cold shoulder, try for the girl you normally wouldnt.

I hope you got some of the answers you were searching for. Good luck bud.

• Do your men have very hairy chest...even lot of hair on whole stomach and back?

I myself rated 3.5 .

• My father was like a mountain man...n so are my big and little bro. Hair doesn't bother me at all. My older bro is in in the process of laser removal, prior he just shaved it and prior to that I used to help him nair it. Do what you have to in order to make yourself happy because in all honesty its you who is unhappy with your hair.

What Girls Said 13

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so as one person may see them as a 3.5 somebody else may see them as a 7. Matter of personal taste. Some people like short, scrawny guys. Others like tall, built guys. Again, it depends on the person. Personality is also a big factor. I prefer tall, kind of muscular guys, but not overly-muscular, with a good sense of humor.

• Wow these girls are clearly shallow and stupid, but hair you can always get rid of. My father had hair on his chest and my mom loved it. Quite honestly I love a hairy chest, not every guy looks like a Calvin Klein model. Don't listen to these stuck up snobby shallow bitches, that's the reason why some of them are single. But to answer your questions, yes Id date a hairy guy ;-)

• He is not very handsome and has lots of hair all over the chest, whole stomach and even back! Wouldn't that put you off in any way?

• You can't even afford my regular visits to waxing salon for whole body waxing? ..don't lie :-p

..why did he get laser? Was he too hairy guy?

• nope lol, I'm not lying. I'm broke! SHE got it because she was very hairy and she didn't like it , so she got the laser removal

• Well how ugly is a 3.5? And how are you rating attractiveness, because your 3.5 might by my 10, you know it's all subjective, so far it sounds good.

• My 3.5 maybe your 10! Lol, naaw, not at all...do you have such low standards? :-p kidding.

• Wow mixed race! And a great combination, black dad italian mom! Black guys are so muscular, powerful and bit intimidating. Plus imo they are so smooth on body naturally...i get a bit jealous some times :-)

do you have any choice of race while dating?...attracted to muscular men or average men or skinny men?

• LOL why don't you just add me as a friend if you really want to know?

• Everything is fine, def. love the well mannered and polite part XD, until we get to the hair part...i'm sorry but the sight of very hairy men(on google) just kinda scares me, maybe I'll get used to it...maybe. Maybe if its soft and fuzzy, :)

• Everything sounded amazing until you said 3.5 and hairy back. I like hair at the front but hate it at the back.

• A very very hairy chest and whole stomach is attractive? Or even that's too much?...he can wax back.

• I'm sure if the hair at the front was trimmed to about an inch long it wouldn't look so hairy. If he has hair where he shouldn't like the side of the waist he can get that waxed with the back.

• If your description is accurate, in all honesty no.

• i will shave it for him lol. so no it doesn't bother me :) as I said I don't care its just a hair

• If its "just hair" why bother shaving it? ;-p

• while I like a good body and you can always wax your back (if you expect us to be groomed you should do the same) and I've never dated a guy over 6'2" but am not appose to dating a a giant (you could put a girl on your shoulders at a concert and reach the top shelf those are awesome perks). If you honestly don't have a good face I wouldn't go for you, but I'm a 9 so I know I can get a guy who's an 8... If I was a 6 I might go for you ;P... Just enjoy life and be confident in what you are, although you def should trim your chest and wax your back lol

• Now stop making fun of my height! I think women like tall men, the taller the better...it is manly and makes women feel secure and protected...IDK why you making fun?

You are 9! Wow! TBH even I wouldn't go for so high rated woman ,even if she showed interest in me, I would feel out of place, insecure and hell inferior.

But really 9 is very good. Why not try for modeling?

• A smile won't change the face in anyway...lols.

Wow, a 9 rated girl won't mind being my friend! Am so pleased , lol.

• shushhhh punk... and a smile makes the face

• 3.5 is pretty low, is he at least rich?

• Decent money, not too rich. Any chance?

• I hope you have a helmet, because digging for gold can be dangerous

• Why not :) .. all human have hair so what I don't care

• Well that sounds so sweet and nice :) really a very much hairy chest, whole stomach and back won't bother you in anyway?

• no, becasue of the hairy torso

• No chance even if he waxed or maybe lasered it for YOU?

• well yeah

• if he gets rid of the haor I would

• yes I would if he got rid of the hair

• His hair is a huge problem? If he doesn't get rid ,then you won't?...what about his unattractive face?

What Guys Said 0