Clues that a guy likes you during a texting conversation...

This kid has been texting me for a couple weeks now and he keeps saying he wants to meet up again and has told me he's shocked someone as hot and funny as me exists in the world blah blah blah...any clues guys throw out hinting he likes you? He's a really outgoing and funny guy so he pretty much has no filter. Thank y'all

Most Helpful Guy

• First off I'd say him telling you things like "I'm shocked there's someone as hot and funny as you exists on the world" is a pretty good sign he likes you. He's flirting and complimenting you which is a great sign he's interested in you.

I personally will flirt a lot during text and joke around and try to make my crush at least smile at the text. Another good sign is if he references something funny or interesting that happened last time you two were together. Even just down to the fact that he's contacting you means that he is interested in you, you're not going to go out of your way to contact someone you don't like!

Keep talking to him, I'm sure he's interested in you! Hope this helped, good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• There is some mild form of flirting.

What Girls Said 3

• i think he's interested.

• if he flirts, I think he is into you if he told you that stuff

• he likes you!