Do girls test guys before they are dating?

Do girls actually test guys before they are actually dating? If so, how? Do shy girls tend to do this? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't do it

What Girls Said 6

• i don't think we're that calculated. I can't recall ever deliberately testing a guy, it's just a matter of getting to know a guy to see if there a nice guy or not, just like you would with a girl!

• I do, one of my biggest tests to see if he is cheap is out to dinner on the first date I offer to pay and if he lets me that's it. Its not that I want him to pay for everything but I want him to pay for the first date. Ill text him first a couple of times to see how long it takes him to answer me and if he answers me at all. Does he call when he says he's going to? These are just a couple of my tests and so far every guy I've gone on a date with has failed, except my ex.

• Yes I test. I'll ask him to do simple tasks for me...not many, and nothing difficult. Just really simple things...like if he'll meet me somewhere or get me something. If he complies, it usually means he likes me. If he doesn't want to do it, then I just think he's not that into me. Compliance is actually something pick up artists have talked about.

• yes, defiantly, we act uninterested and then have him prove he wants us..

• This is hat I'm dealing with right now! How does this work?

• well I do to see if he's good enough.

• maybe to see if he's a jerk or not.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah girls will do all kinds of tests , you might not even know your being tested though