Would you text out of curiosity?

If someone gives you someone's number and you're maybe unsure of who it is, or why they sent it for you, would you text them out of curiosity?

I think I would. If I had no clue of who the person was I don't think I would, because that could be scary. But, if I had an idea of who it was, I think I would be too curious to not see what's up.

• Yes
  • No
This happens to my cousin often. She almost always texts. She's very curious and likes to see what they'll say. Like I said, I would respond if I knew who it was, but not if I didn't have any idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I would unless I knew for sure who it was. But when I was younger I used to think it was funny to text random numbers and pretend like I knew them to mess with them.

What Guys Said 6

• Sure, why not?

• yes always, no exeption.

• I would not.

• sure why

• No I would not

• "This happens to my cousin often."

Typically, why does she numbers from strangers?

• Because, they just give them to her. Sometimes, friends of friends. Sometimes, people she meets once. And, at least once, someone that stole her phone got her number out of it and texted her. That was extreme. But, she gets numbers all the time, often of people she really doesn't remember.

• So the person who stole her phone gave the phone back?

• Yes, they took it off the table at some point and looked through it, the put it back.

What Girls Said 5