Should I text him again?

We've been on two dates, he's texted first for both of those then on the 2nd date when we kissed goodbye he told me to text him. I was still hoping he'd text me but he didn't so I texted him the next afternoon and we texted for most of the day (he always takes a long time to reply so I do too hah) and it continued on into the next day, that evening he texted saying he's super busy at work and will have to take a rain check for our date the next day, I said yeah that's fine just let me know when you're free. No reply. This was Monday night and it's now Wedneday afternoon.. do you think I can text him tomorrow asking how his day is going and/or about the raincheck? I know I'm probably over analyzing but I thought we had great chemistry and want to talk to him every chance I get, I feel like if he felt the same way he would have texted me by now?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes do it

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, text him.

As a general advice, when you want something, you have to work for it and exhaust all possibilities before moving on.

Do it, nothing comes for free in this world.

• Text him today. Text him now.

• I'm scared to come off as clingy, I sent the last text and he cancelled our date.. shouldn't he text if he's interested?

• You have no time to waste on fear and speculation. This is love!

What Girls Said 2

• yes, do it, get the guy

• It won't be clingy to text him