Would you date black?

I think they are cute and sweet, but it doesn't give me any status. Plus I don't now if my family will accept them. They are so sexy, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am right now, and I don't give a damn about status or what my family thinks about her race. I love her and that's that.

What Guys Said 4

• If I found someone from that ethnicity attractive and liked them as a person then yes, I would have no issue with dating them.

The problem for me is that I rarely find people from that ethnicity attractive. Yes I can tell they are good looking, but its just not something I find attractive personally.

Before any of you nutjobs scream 'racism!' Its a little something called preference, not prejudice.

• Give you any status? What does that even mean?

• Just know--depending on where you live, that will probably change the attitude that the white guys have towards you in your school, and not in a good way. It's pretty similar to how attitudes change a bit towards black girls who date white. Like it or not, there's a little tension there. I went to a high school a few miles outside Chicago, and it was pretty strong. I'm going to a university outside Atlanta, and it's still definitely there, but not quite as strong.

• I would.

What Girls Said 4

• Live for myself and not for others.

If the person is treating you right should it matter their color?

I think your parents should try to see the persons (interior) rather than their exterior.

Eventually you have to live your own life and make your own choices.

If the man that captures your heart happens to be black, then why should it matter to anyone else?

Be prepared to hear ignorance from others when you date interracially.

You have to have a backbone.

And be prepared to deal with the harsh criticism of others (including your own family members), you may face.

• Yeah, sure. I've found some black guys attractive, nice and pretty cool/chill. My parents aren't racist or prejudiced. They'd be happy for me as long as he's a good guy.

• Date whomever you please as long as they love you for you and respect you.

• i would they ar ehot.