Did I do something wrong or what...

So 4 days ago this guy messaged me on Facebook, and I was completely shocked because he was my middle school crush who recently moved back near me.And this was years ago, like he just graduated and I'm a junior. Well he asked me to text him and I did. well we talked late that night he said I was cute, and looked even cuter with straight hair, and the told me stories about him and his family, and his future plans and all... he even told me how much he can bench and squat(I think he was showing off)and he seemed interested, but then the next day I texted first and we talked but late that night he left me hanging, and then 2 days have past without anything,.. So I want to know wth did I do or does he seem not interested...

Is he playing games with me or should I just forget about him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with you many times us women ask ourselves is there something we said wrong but no its them on one case he may be busy but he could at least text you and let you know although you should put him aside find someone who values you and puts effort in time and if your gut feeling says leave him do it don't ignore your gut feeling it tends to be right :)

What Guys Said 1

• Wait until he answers back. Maybe he's busy. Maybe he found another girl, but he should tell you if he did. You didn't do anything wrong.

What Girls Said 7

• Some people aren't very into texting. I have moments where I can text non-stop, and other times where I hardly respond. Altogether I would say I suck at it. Some people are better at carrying on a conversation through the phone or in person. Have you tried calling him?

• You never know with these things. He may be talking to 5 other girls. You have no idea. Or he may have honestly just gotten busy/preoccupied with something and he'll text you tomorrow.

Never assume the worst too soon as I have done a few times lol.

• Some people forget to text back, I know I do.. lol So just try texting him again, it doesn't hurt.. Good luck!

• 2 days isn't a big thing you should wait and see why he didn't reply or whatever happened to him.

• He seems interested, yes.

Some people just don't have good texting manners, maybe he forgot to respond after getting busy with something else. I wouldn't worry about it or anything.

If you're wanting to talk to him more, just text him :-)

• i would just talk to him.

• just text him again