What is your texting pace?

we all have different texting paces depending on our life and schedule. but would you change your texting pace because of our partners pace.

i mean I am completely free most of the time unless I am out and that allows me to reply fast but the girl replies really slow may be take 2 days or more sometimes should I change it to her pace and wait 2 days before replying?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on how far along you are in your "relationship". I don't mean relationship as romantic, I mean, level of knowing each other. Back in the day, before texting, you might only talk to the person a few times between dates - ON the phone. Now, with this instant communication, some people expect instant responses. Not everyone agrees or does that. But, this brings into the question, are the long spaces between messages because that is just the persons personality or that they really aren't that interested in you and are fitting you into THEIR schedule or responding whenever they want.

For me, 2 days would be unacceptable for any relationship - friend, girlfriend, family, coworker etc. Within the day is my standard. I don't require instant - unless we've been chatting and responding nearly instantly.

What Girls Said 4

• i text all the time and even if the guys takes longer to text back I reply right away I don't know if its bad but I dot it.

• it really deoends on a lot of things, how free I am, how tired, what I think about the person

• So you're wanting to start intentionally waiting to reply?

No, that's a silly idea and something I thought only kids did, haha!

I don't like games like that, people should just reply when they can and leave it at that.

• everybody does it not just kids. I even think kids do it less

• i am free to, I can text anytime during the day. if I were you I would maybe cool it down a little, wait a day sometimes ans wait some hours the others.

What Guys Said 0