Where to find desperate girls ?

desperate 20 years old , doesn't matter what she looks like (as long as she looks like a girl )

online dating failed with me

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• in the club or bars with trashy clothes

0|0
    0|0
    • but there's too many good looking guys there , they won't give me a chance

• most guys aren't even trying

• well usually girls there tell me they can do better than me

What Girls Said 8

• Craigslist?

0|0
    0|0
    • most of them are 50 plus with children . I'm 20

• Get some social skills. Fix the attitude. You're young, there's time yet. Most girls, even desperate girls, don't want a desperate guy. Learn to deal with rejection, its part of life and fairly normal.

Looks are a small part of overall attraction. When you love yourself, only then can somebody else love you.

0|0
    0|0
    • i can talk to women . I've been rejected over a 100 times and called ugly so many times .

Im pathetic to have not even hugged a girl yet .

Love myself thing doesn't work because I didn't give a Sh** about what people thought about me(even the girls that called me ugly ) somewhere from 15-18 and I never had a girl interested me back then either

• Show All
    • Removed Anon.

• done

• Search Kamielia Rambrich on Facebook from queens ny she's perfect for you

0|0
    0|0
  • well that's an ooptimistc way of finding a date, just tlak to any girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • if it works I would , but I got rejected by over a 100 girls , called ugly by about 5 and insulted by about 13 girls

• Clubs and bars

0|0
    0|0
    • theyre not really desperate there . and there are too many guys who are better looking than me there

• tlak to the girls in school that nobody talks to or asks them out on a date.

0|0
    0|0
    • well its a university , I don't know which is which but I talk to girls I don't find attractive (they treat me bad )

• get yourself out into the real world

0|0
    0|1
    • i failed in the real world . no guy gets more than a 100 rejections without one yes

• Why looking for a desperate one?

1|0
    0|0
    • because I'm ugly . Why would any girl (other than desperate ) want me ?

• Do you really want someone to be with you out of desperation? That doesn't hardly seem satisfying. Are you looking for a super model or something? 'Less than average' looking people find mates all the time. Typically if you are a 5, you'll end up dating someone who is around a 4-6. So please don't feel like you don't deserve to be loved, because that has nothing to do with how you look. There's a girl out there for you.

• id rather have that than no girl at all .I just want a girl who looks like a girl . I deserve love , but women I try to talk to hate me (because of my ugly bone facial structure) Every guy dates untill they meet a good girl except me . I'm pathetic

What Guys Said 3

• There aren't any desperate 20 year old females. They are in their prime and get tonnes of interest from men all the time. Wait 20 years or see a hooker.

1|1
    0|0
  • dude man up, approach girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • dude, shut up , did I say I didn't ?

• You're own local craigslist!

1|0
    0|1