What should I say through text to go out with him?

Ok, me and this guy use to text alot. He would always try to take me out to either bars,clubs,baseball games,basketball games,concerts, etc. I turned every offer down, cause my friends said they knew of him, and they told me to stay away from him cause he's a bad guy,

I didn't want to upset the applecart with my friends, so I decided against going out with Jason. He stopped texting me all together, and here and there now I text him, and say "Hi" and stuff, but he just responds. He doesn't text me on his own like he use to which is understandable I was turning him down, but I like him a lot so, I am thinking about just going out with him casually. Not like a date, but I think I should figure it out for myself if he's a bad guy, than hear word of mouth.

I feel bad I turned Jason down so many times! I wanted to go out with him, but my friends just kept on telling me "Don't do it!" "This is his game playing, this is what he does." So, I just shot him down. I just want to go out as casual friends not a date, so what should I text him? What should I say to not sound creepy, or for him to go out with me? I hope I didn't lose my chance, but tell me what I should text him, that sounds casual, but he'll go for it! Thanks so much! I greatly appreciate your answer! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• hey, I wanted to go here and I think you should come with me

What Guys Said 1

• Just send him a random text and invite him out for a drink. It's not overly complicated unless you make it.

What Girls Said 2

• tell him you should just hang out.

• tell him - hey do you want to meet up at (place)