Second Date - Is This a Good Idea?

Hello, just wondering if you guys & girls could share some wisdom for me.

There's this work colleague I've liked for quite a while, and recently had the courage to ask her out and go on a date. It went quite well (or at least in my opinion), and she said she would be happy to do something else.

Now she's quite a shy person, and generally keeps herself to herself. She's quite quiet when it comes to talking to other work colleagues, and she talks to myself by far the most. She's also not the most talkative over text either.

Now, when the next date is arranged (we're both quite busy people, so it's unlikely to be for a week or two), I'm just wondering would it be a good idea to try and kiss her at the end of the date, or could that only go badly?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes kiss her, but also be a little more close to her, a little more touchy so it isn't as if you didn't touch before and then you suddenly are kissing

What Girls Said 1

• no just do it, you could have done that in hte first date.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh, come on, kiss her at the BEGINNING! Enough of the dating 'rules' already! You can tell by her reaction where she stands and if she agrees that the first date went well!

• Yes, kiss at the end of the 2nd date.