Mixed Signals from Guy

I met this guy online a month or two ago- he contacted me first (we're going to the same school in the fall), and we chatted a bit. I have him my number because I needed to run out the door so to continue we'd have to text.

Ever since then, we texted every day. In fact, he sent me a good morning text every day for weeks. Once, I sent him a photo of something I was working on and it didn't go through and he told me he was worried I was ignoring him. We got on really well and talked about all sorts of things 24/7. Then I had to leave on a business trip out of the country for a week (he was aware of this). Got back a few days ago, messaged him, but just a one word reply... I'm really confused. I was certain he was interested as well, and if not, then a great friendship had formed at the least. I don't know if I'm being paranoid though- he does have more work lately but even then he used to text me. Haven't pushed him (don't want to seem desperate) but I'd like some advice. No clue what's going on.

Alright- so he's opened up a bit more, but I figured it out- it was another girl after all- and it's mutual apparently. I'm alright with this- working through it, but a bit frustrated- I've misread signals before, but he was definitely into me. Why do you think guys can change their minds so quickly? Don't really get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think tha tif you don't think you will be able to ask him what's wrong I would just let him have his space and se eif he will contact me, if he doesn't do it he might have founf another girl or just lost interest

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Did you ask him what's going on? and why he isn't replying or txting you like he used to do? just be direct.

• just talk to him and ask what's wrong, yeah? Xx

• i wouldn't normally put too much importance on that but right now I guess you should really talk to him and see what's up.

• i think he is just busy or there is something you don't know, why don't you just ask him?