We kissed and she's not texting me back

I went out on a second "date" if you can call it that with my friend. We went to the movies for the second time. When we first met she turned her cheek so I could kiss her on the cheek and gave me a hug. At the end of the night I thought about giving her a hug and kissing her on the lips. I gave her a hug and she gave me her cheek. I kissed her cheek and then I stayed there and she turned a bit and we both kissed each other on the lips. Then she gave me a second hug and I kissed her on the neck. She told me to text her when I get home after the kisses. I did and she hasn't responded since.

Most Helpful Girl

• how much time has it been? wait at least like 3 days.

What Girls Said 3

• How long has it been? Try calling.

• Maybe she's playing hard to get.

• She lost interest in my opinion

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly how long has it been? She could just be busy.

Let things come on their own and keep your options open. Girls flake all the time and they don't have to be for any logical reasons.

• Number one...don't do what a woman says on command unless you're having sex with her.

Number two. Don't text unless a girl text you first. Don't get caught up in these little games dude. You're the guy. You're the leader. You decide what you're going to do and when. The only time this doesn't apply is touching. Women lead in touching first.