New to dating ... Help !

Okay so I'm 18 , fresh out of high school & I'm trying to get I to the dating thing , I'm not ugly , or anything but I'm real shy .. I just don't know how to go about anything guy related . I don't even know what to talk about while texting a guy , lame I know lol & yes I'm a virgin & no I'm not ready help me out you guys..

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there a specific guy you're interested in or are you just trying to put yourself out there?

If you're going to college, its a great way to meet new people. At orientation you will meet a lot of guys, its completely normal to friend them and exchange numbers. Going to college is a great way to find someone who you'd like to flirt with.

Don't feel bad about being new to dating or being a virgin. If a guy actually likes you he won't mind taking it slow, if he won't date you because you're a virgin then he's just looking for sex.

What Guys Said 1

• You are working too damn hard.

What Girls Said 3

• Well who says to have sex with a guy right away? When it feels like the right time you'll know and you'll do it. Whatever you do DONT HAVE SEX UNDER PRESSURE!

I used to be like you, very timid and quiet. I couldn't put a sentence together when I was with a guy, but after knowing a guy for a while you kind of break out of the shell and just say "f*** it".

As for asking a guy things, ask anything from his favorite color to what size shoe he wears. You can always Google "what things to ask a guy" .. I mean its common sense girly, you'll figure it out.

• flirt with him, and if he asnwers well to it flirt harder

• try to flirt more than tlak to him a lot. show interest but wait a little every time