Wth!? Why are guys so complicated?

I want to know why guys seem so interested texting you for a few days, when they were the ones that wanted you to text them, and then all of the sudden start going cold turkey.. MIA from a guy that I thought was some what interested isn't the best feeling in the world. So why do you think he is doing this? Do you think that he wants me to play that chase game for him.. and I don't want to text him first because I'm not going to seem all needy and desperate. And I can see his butt online on fb. so should I just give up and not stress over him?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. He's probably not thinking about it as much as you are.

2. Have you ever texted him ? Try it once... or twice. If YOU are to scared of coming of as whatever you think your coming off as just by saying hi or trying to communicate then your not going to get anywhere in a relationship with this guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys show some interest in a girl. Girl is all thrilled and excited, BUT SHOWS NO SIGNS THAT SHE IS INTERESTED IN HIM. Guy stops showing interest in her, because no one likes to pursue someone who isn't interested. GIRL GETS ALL PISSY AND CONFUSED.

Girl is at fault here, not guy.

What Girls Said 3

• girls are pretty complicated too, nobody will ever understand someone completely

• well becuase they text you a lot to get your attentio but don't really like to text. they want you to make moves too.

• He's oblivious. Many people are.