What do you think of people who go to the police over nonsense things?

Like if you send them a Facebook message or a text(with no threats by the way), and instead of blocking they go to the police! Like what the hell, and this person claims to be a Christian and does this too! Disgusting.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's crazy stuff

What Girls Said 5

• that they should know better

• that they are dumb

• I agree with AU. Stop harassing people and maybe they'll stop calling the cops.

• AJB89 aka President Bruno. You really seem to have a hard time dealing with people. Don't you?

• My friends ex came to her job and made a complaint about regarding Facebook but she did not know what hevwas talking about what a f***ing loser ong I would have died laughng in his face. N the cops said let me get the Facebookcomplaint file lmao

What Guys Said 1

• I think they should be institutionalized. A padded room would fit them nicely. Now days it seems some people can't be bothered to deal with their own interpersonal problems. They have to dramatize things and irrationally cower in paranoia.