Women, what category do you read and respond to in Girls ask Guys?

What type of questions are you reading and or answering in this forum?

Most Helpful Girl

• I peruse and read subjects in every category except style, break-up, flirting, and dating. Usually I don't bother unless the other categories are slow or I'm bored. I typically only respond in other and behavior. This is because I've never been in a relationship (2nd grade does not count), have been on one date (which was not supposed to be a date, but oh well), and am still a virgin. This renders me almost useless in the categories I avoid/rarely answer in because my experience and knowledge of them is all second hand (although this never stops my friend's from asking me advice in them, which has always puzzled me, but I can hypothesize/am logical). I don't take that risk with strangers. I usually answer no risk questions, like this one or my favorite video game heroes and villians (as I just did). If I answer riskier questions (religion/abortion/gay marriage), it's usually anonymous. Then I answer behavorial questions quite a bit. I can relate to some of them and feel a little safer there.

I read a lot more than I answer. Not just because it's interesting, but maybe I can help or maybe I can learn something.

Why don't you care what the guys do? haha

What Girls Said 17

• hmm like almost everything. but of course I like to answer break up questions since I suffered an excruciatingly painful break up and relationship in general. it helps me chill a bit seeing who I can help.

the occasional sexuality question, but not really. I'd like to stay away from that category in general lol sincere there's awkward questions there lol

• i read only from other. I have a problem with answering the other catergories. I just don't feel like answering them. I mean, I have too much drama in my life already and I don't want to get caught up in everyone elses problems too... -sighs- every time I hear other peoples problems, I feel like crying. I can't really help them so it hurts me. I have this thing where I have to help people and if I can't I feel useless. I want to help and answer every single question on here but I don't have the time. and I want to help but I don't know how. so I answer only questions on other because they really are not questions at all.

• i answer the break up ones, cause I am going through one so I like seeing that I'm not the only one out there, and that I can help others too (:

• Any, depends which are the easiest for me to express an opinion about without it seeming like I'm spewing out garbage... Also, some things that relate to me in some way as they can be useful to me sometimes as well. Any that I click on really though. Like this one for instance...

• Well I don't really look at a particular category, I just look through the posts and try find a fairly recent one that is different to the usual "Does he like me?" ones. I like posts that are a bit more individual.

• As a moderator I pick answer under the topic of "Recently Asked".

• Well I think it depends on your mood. If you have a question about sexuality and you don't feel like asking a queston or you might want to know what other people are asking. Personally I like going to the other section cause you never know what you are going to find.

• i answer any question that I may be able to answer. I know a lot of things, for someone my age. but I'm no expert. I try and help but not always am I right. I like it when people correct me in some misinformation. I like to be corrected when I made a mistake. I can't learn from it if no one tells me I'm wrong.

i answer every question that I have an answer too.

• I like Sexuality, Behavior, Style and Other... the other 4 are spilling with "Does he/she like me?" or some stupid childish drama. I find them very repetitive and uninteresting.

• I browse them all and answer ones that are either interesting or simple. I prefer the style, other and behaviour sections though.

• style and sexuality only, really

• i go through the recently asked ones or the most popoular cause theyre most fun to read

• I like the behavior, flirting, style, and other categories.

• Mostly dating, rlationships, sexuality and behavior.

• Mostly flirting and behavior

• ..i read the sex ones because its interesting and I answer the other,style and behavior ones

• All types. Just ones that catch my eye. A lot of questions I just answer for the points. Like this one. I want that amazon gift card.

What Guys Said 0