I'm getting frustrated with this guy, but I'm not sure I wanna call it quits just yet?

I had a kismet moment with a guy I knew from martial arts way back when: we both ended up in the mall I used to work in by random chance, at which point he came up to me, we caught up, I asked him how he was, and he got really happy and jumpy and gave me his number, asking again and again if I had it so I could text/call him. I haven't seen the guy in six years, and I remembered a lot more about him than he me. He did see flattered by that. He gave me a ride home, we talked, and he kept insisting we go out for food and catch up. Sounds good to me.

I find his Facebook, and friend him. I text to say hi, he asks when we should go out. Made plans for thios Tuesday. I forgot my phone at work, so I can't text to confirm on Monday, and comes Tuesday when I get my phone, I have to text him two hours prior to when we were gonna meet to find out that he was not in fact coming. Annoying, but fine. I asked him if everything was OK, he never answered. His Facebook never said anything though.

Didn't try to talk to him until wednesay night. I sent him a FB message just to say hello, he responded after I fell asleep and once more when I was still asleep. I woke up and sent him a message... nothing. Again next time I tried to talk to him was Friday, asking him if he wanted to try meeting again. 45 minutes after texting him, he answers he would. So I ask him if he can do Sunday. Radio science.

I don't know if something changed in the last week, if something changed when he saw my FB, or if he's always that impossible to reach unless you physically go find him, because this is redic. I'd way rather too-assuming this is the issue-that if you have no intention of hanging out with me or wanting to talk-that you never start on that line like you're into it. UGH. Is there anything I can do or are we talking just relieve the patient"

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not exactly sure where to start but here it goes, the whole responding two hours before the first meet up probably threw him off and made him think that you didn't want to hangout in the first place. Some guys (me included) take things as something they are not meant to be. So something as little as forgetting your phone might have been taken as "she's not responding therefore she is not interested". Also could there have possibly been something on your Facebook to set him off? Profile picture with a guy? Maybe some guy flirting with you on your page?

Regardless you need to ask him what happened or what the deal is to get the real story, we could toss around possibilities all day and never really hit the nail right on the head. If you really want to meet up and talk I say use his # the old fashioned way and give him a call, once you connect you have instant feedback and you can arrange a time to meetup and bam! You got your date :p

Hope this advice helps, good luck and give this guy a call!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i think you should just call it quits

• he is not your boyfriend, you have no obligation to him

• i think I would try and talk to him to give it another chance.

• A guy friend told me that If a guy wants to spend time with you, trust me he will find a time even if he's busy. Just chill, wait for him to asked you out again but don't expect so you won't be disappointed.