Would a straight girl date a bi guy like myself?

i'm 18 year old guy, that likes girls mostly. but the thing is that I found out a few months ago that I also find guys to be hot. Would you date someone like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have no issue with it at all. Yes, I'd date a bisexual man.

• Thanks for BA :-)

• you're welcomed :)

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 14

• Not particularly no... :/ I can't stand the thought of my man and me being attracted to the same guy one day... It's not attracive to me it's a bit weird to date some one who likes the same sex as me... I might as well go lesbian I think... :( I'm sorry... But again, I am one in millions of girls...

• i wouldn't date a bi guy

• it depends on his past.

• I wouldn't have a problem with it.

• no... higher risk of getting stds... too much poking and sharing around... has it's consequences

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 1

• There have been many questions like this and from what I've noticed the majority of guys don't mind if their girlfriend is bi. The majority of girls do not want their boyfriend to be attracted to men at all.

• That's true - the jealous twats that they are...

Notice how guys have no problems with bisexual women, but women are EXTREMELY weary of bisexual men? ;)

• So far I'm heading my words on this question though...

• eating*