Would a straight girl date a bi guy like myself?

i'm 18 year old guy, that likes girls mostly. but the thing is that I found out a few months ago that I also find guys to be hot. Would you date someone like me?

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd have no issue with it at all. Yes, I'd date a bisexual man.

• Thanks for BA :-)

• you're welcomed :)

What Girls Said 13

• it depends on his past.

• i wouldn't date a bi guy

• Probably not I would be worried if they would cheat on a with a dude.I like bisexual girls more than bisexual guys.

• no... higher risk of getting stds... too much poking and sharing around... has it's consequences

• I wouldn't.

• Sure, why not? :)

• I wouldn't have a problem with it.

• No

• yes.. I might even make a greater effort since I would've twice as much competition;) personally I am kinda bi-curious, so no problem:)

• i would date him, but if he was gonna leave me for another person it better be for a guy ;)

• Not particularly no... :/ I can't stand the thought of my man and me being attracted to the same guy one day... It's not attracive to me it's a bit weird to date some one who likes the same sex as me... I might as well go lesbian I think... :( I'm sorry... But again, I am one in millions of girls...

• yes I donyt see why not...being bi your mmore sexually sensetive don't you think?

• No I could date a bi guy easily your sexuality has nothing to do with being a good boyfriend

What Guys Said 1

• There have been many questions like this and from what I've noticed the majority of guys don't mind if their girlfriend is bi. The majority of girls do not want their boyfriend to be attracted to men at all.

• That's true - the jealous twats that they are...Notice how guys have no problems with bisexual women, but women are EXTREMELY weary of bisexual men? ;)

• Show Older
    • So far I'm heading my words on this question though...

• eating*