Would a straight girl date a bi guy like myself?

i'm 18 year old guy, that likes girls mostly. but the thing is that I found out a few months ago that I also find guys to be hot. Would you date someone like me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Anonymous posts are not allowed

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd have no issue with it at all. Yes, I'd date a bisexual man.

• you're welcomed :)

• Thanks for BA :-)

What Girls Said 13

• Probably not I would be worried if they would cheat on a with a dude.I like bisexual girls more than bisexual guys.

• yes.. I might even make a greater effort since I would've twice as much competition;) personally I am kinda bi-curious, so no problem:)

• i wouldn't date a bi guy

• I wouldn't.

• it depends on his past.

• no... higher risk of getting stds... too much poking and sharing around... has it's consequences

• yes I donyt see why not...being bi your mmore sexually sensetive don't you think?

• Sure, why not? :)

• i would date him, but if he was gonna leave me for another person it better be for a guy ;)

• No I could date a bi guy easily your sexuality has nothing to do with being a good boyfriend

• No

• Not particularly no... :/ I can't stand the thought of my man and me being attracted to the same guy one day... It's not attracive to me it's a bit weird to date some one who likes the same sex as me... I might as well go lesbian I think... :( I'm sorry... But again, I am one in millions of girls...

• I wouldn't have a problem with it.

What Guys Said 1

• There have been many questions like this and from what I've noticed the majority of guys don't mind if their girlfriend is bi. The majority of girls do not want their boyfriend to be attracted to men at all.

• eating*

• So far I'm heading my words on this question though...

• love the double standards

• Show Older