Why did he break up with me?

so me and my ex would have been dating for a month yesterday but he broke up with me a few days ago. I was in Europe and we had exchanged only about 3 Facebook messages but we couldn't text because I did not get cellphone service. it was about 10 days into my trip and I get a random message in the morning basically ending it, but it was about 3:30 in the morning back at the states where we live. so I thought he was prob drunk and maybe he'd turn around, but he hasn't answered me or any of his friends in a few days. he broke up with me because he helped his ex through a hard breakup and developed feelings for her, all while I was gone. I was upset because of this but can understand because I had feelings for my ex when I started dating him because I started dating him only 2 weeks after. the thing is, this guy really loved me. I know, it doesn't sound believable considering what he just did to me. but he told all his friends how much he loved me, and he even made it official with me, which is something he NEVER does and hadn't done in years. also, I saw the texts, he would talk about me a lot to his friends and I met his parents. after talking to his friends once I arrived back home, they believe he just missed me and didn't know what to do. I said well he should have just talked to me or something and they said that guys get embarrassed to do stuff like that, I'm not sure why...but now he isn't answering us when we try talking to him and I'm really confused. I just wanna know if I should move on or keep trying to talk to him. the whole situation is really strange-he normally would never do something like this and he is usually the nicest person ever. and he has a LOT of family issues and his friends think that he was upset I was gone and felt alone so he acted out and did this but I just don't know what to do. guys-why would he do this

Most Helpful Girl

• i would move on

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• you haven't even been together for a month just get over him.

• If his actions do sound strange then he really might be going through some serious family issues.

• i would just try to move on