Do all guys turn into this mushy human being when they meet the girl whom they believe is the one?

splurging on the girlfriend, being all PDA...posting their photos on fb! Do they call her a few times a day...and text her good morning and good night texts...?

That's something the media has led girls to believe. and my boyfriend for one, does not do that. He is quite an independent person. Despite us being tight for almost 4 years. and I have gotten used to it. fortunately, or unfortunately.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think all guys express their love differently.

My boyfriend is a very open person.

Since day one of our relationship, we've said good morning and goodnight every day

He's very lovey-dovey when it comes to me, but is more distant towards other people, especially girls.

Some guys (perhaps like your boyfriend) are less open than others, but when they say things like "i love you" and such, it just means that much more, since you don't get to hear it all the time.

Men aren't really black and white. They have many gray layers in between.

Also, a lot of men do not understand that women typically like lovey dovey stuff. For men, simply committing and being with the person is enough, whereas women tend to want a little more in a relationship. Maybe just talk about it with him and set up a romantic evening. I'm sure he won't be totally opposed to it.

What Guys Said 1

• If I love the girl, I would but my love is much different, loved once and wouldn't love again soon.

What Girls Said 7

• I think most guys do. A lot of guys are more romantic and mushy than they like to admit but there are some guys who just aren't like that even if they find the girl of their dreams. Your boyfriend could be one of those guys. If he's never mushy with his family either then he probably is.

• no, not all guys are mushy like that...would you really want someone like that nayways? I think the good morning and good night texts are sweet, but the excessive money spending, PDA, FB posts... I think that would get really old, really fast. each guy has a different personality and so expresses love differently. if you're unhappy with the level of affection you're getting from your guy, bring it up to him. things can get kinda old after 4 years, so maybe it would be good to vamp things up :)

• No. Not all guys are mushy. its a character trait. not a mode of being.

Just like -

Not all Women stay with guy just because she doesn't want to be alone.

Not all women are mushy and sappy .

Not all Women expect the guy to be the one to persue

Not all Women want a bf.

Not all Women enjoy spending a lot of time with their boyfriend.

-Media doesn't touch in that much either.

• my boyfriend is the mushiest guy alive. he sends me 3 page paragraphs when I fall asleep about how I'm the one and all that. it's been 9 months but he continuously does it.

• i think most of them do

• yes I think that's true.

• everyone expresses love differently. don't judge by those dumb things, you have to look at him and his personality when you analyze his interactions with you. does he make you a part of his life?