Why do some girls get all up in a guys space and not even be close to dating them?

I have had some girls when they talk to me they stand real close to me (so close that their boobs are touching my chest.) I mean I had one girl to be standing so close to me that I had to talk with my head turned because if I had my face turned toward hers our lips would be touching each time we would talk lol. That's how close her face was to mine. These girls are to pretty for me I think. I was guessing they were tring to torture me because I am a little shy around girls. They would do other things to get me nervous too like touching me in places and pretend they did by accident.

Most Helpful Guy

• They either like you, or enjoy messing with you BECAUSE you are shy. If I were you, I'd play them at their own game and actually face them. If they're that close, take the opportunity to cop a feel. Let them realize that you're not "safe" and that they better be prepared the next time they throw themselves at you. Alternatively, you could pretend to be oblivious and see how far they'll take it to get your attention.

• Haha thanks man, every time I do try to see how far they go it always is in public. Lol

• Well you can make that wish come true if you act on it. But hey man, do what you feel is right, ya know? :)

What Girls Said 3

• uhm, just because you are close to a guy doenst mean you will date them

• i think tha tif they don't ask you out the just want to see their effect on you.

• They're immature and they crave the attention. Stay away from girls like that if you can.

What Guys Said 0