GIRLS: Do you like to know where you are going on a first date or do you want it to be a surprise?

Some girls want their first date to be a surprise because they I guess they think it makes the experience better. Other girls like to know where they are going I am guessing because they will know what to wear.

• You like for your first date to be a surprise.
  • You like to know where you are going on your first date.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are smart and they don't know the guy really, they should know before hand so they can tell their family/friends.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd prefer to know ahead of time so I can dress accordingly. For example, I'd wear maybe a nice top with a skirt and heels if we're going to dinner, but I'd wear pants and comfortable shoes if we're gonna be doing much walking (like in a park or mall).

• I think a surprise could be nice; I like surprises. I'd just need to know what kind of clothes etc to wear. I think I'd prefer to know where I'm going but a surprise is neat, too.

• It's generally nice to at least have an idea of what kind of date it will be. And yeah, knowing what to wear does play a role. If you're doing something active, you don't want to be wearing heels; if you're going somewhere fancy, you don't want to be underdressed, and so on.

If you're taking a girl on a dinner date, you may want to know if she has any dietary restrictions/preferences. A vegetarian/vegan probably won't want to go to a restaurant that mainly serves meat; if someone can't eat or doesn't like spicy food, they may not want to go to a Mexican restaurant, etc.

• I usually expect a first date to be a quick lunch or getting coffee. For any date beyond that, it's fun to be surprised.

• I hate surprises so B

• I hate surprises so much. You better be telling me where we're going so I can be prepared.

• a surprise is nice

What Guys Said 0