Is this a good first date idea?

Ok so there is this place that has a go kart track that has races that last 5 minutes or so. It costs about 6 bucks a race. It also has pool tables and arcade games inside so that way we can talk and get to know each other some but have fun at the same time so that way if there are awkward pauses it's OK. I've noticed a lot of young people go their who are maybe around 15 or 16 but I don't think that matters. I'm 24. Does this seem cool? I figure we could go on a couple races and then play some pool and maybe a few arcade games. I've heard it doesn't really matter where you take a girl on a date just as long as you lead where the date goes.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would loooove it.

What Girls Said 3

• That seems like a fun date. I was thinking about planning a similar date with the guy I like.

• i think it is a good idea

• If she is a laid back type of girl that is a terrific idea. A higher maintenance girl will not enjoy that type of date.

What Guys Said 0