Should I still hang out with him?

I met a guy one month ago, and we are getting along with each other very well. He says he has chemistry with me. We did a lot of things together, such as going to the beach,having lunch and dinner. But both of us are not sure whether we are dating or not. At the first night we hang out together, he tried to kiss me but I rejected it because it is too soon for me. But two weeks after that, we cuddled and kissed one day. However, he said he doesn't want to date me after that day because we have cultural difference(cause I'm Asian) and he is going to another city after two months( this is true). And he thinks I'm looking for a serious relationship, but he just wants to be friends. He said he was stupid to kiss me on that day because I was flirting him. He said he likes me and still wants to hang out with me because we get along well and had a good time. Actually, I'm very upset although I know we cannot have a relationship because he is leaving soon. Should I still hang out with him? But I just cannot help liking him when I stay with him. And he said he is still attracted to me, but he only likes me as a friend. Is it just a comfort he gave me to make me feel better? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he doesn't want to date you because you're asian, that's pretty offensive. I wouldn't want to be around someone that ignorant

• He said we have cultural differences, is it offensive? He also showed interest in my culture and asked me to teach him the language. So I'm not so sure about it. By the way, he also has other concerns, e.g. he is leaving soon, I'm looking for a serious relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• he sounds like a d***, don't talk to him

What Girls Said 2

• i woould never keep on talking to him

• i wouldn't he seem like a terrible person.