He's a mamas boy she broke us up

I had emergency surgery Thursday and my boyfriend didn't call to check on me at all. So he sent me a text from his moms phone Friday night cause his phone got shut off weeks ago and I was pissed I told him he was wrong for not calling me, so it's not his concern anymore about how I'm doing. Then his mom sent me rude messages on Facebook. Remind you all I just had surgery. Long story short he agreed with his mom. He deleted our pics on Facebook, deleted me. Then he message me on Facebook saying he's disappointed in me? REALLY? So it's OK for his mom to say whatever she want? He's obviously an mamas boy..I told him she was rude but he claim he read the messages. She probably deleted the ones she sent cause in one message she said he don't have no idea I'm doing this.. Any advice for this issue?

Updates:
We are definitely done. His sister posted rude crap about me on Facebook and the mother immaturely posted I was a lunatic. She's a grown woman and she's in drama like a kid. I know his password I want to hack his acct so bad to feel a little better. Would it be too soon?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• He obviously doesn't want you if he lets her dictate what's going to happen to the relationship, that's not cool.

Sure my mom gives me advice on relationships but only I decide what happens and what doesn't and if she doesn't like it then too bad.

Just forget about him and move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• you are way better off

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He did u a favor honey. Run run run

0|0
    0|0
  • you are better off from him

0|0
    0|0
  • well I wouldn't car eabout him anymore because he won't change, he will always put her mom first.

0|0
    0|0