Women. dating younger men... what is your opinion? (open to men and women)

I would like to know how men and women view older women dating younger men. I would like to know your experiences as well. I have known a friend of mine for about there years. We have fun together and there's a unique bond that we share, I like him and he likes me. Everyone.e practically thinks we're a couple anyway... I'm a little thrown off though because I have never dated a guy younger than myself. (He's there years younger than me). Any advice? if you need more details inbox me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well id personally give it an extreme max of 2 yrs, but if he's mature and use don't feel the age gap, then dw bout it:) use sound like best friends!

All the best x

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah , it can work if you both like each other.

• Age shouldn't matter. If you like each other you like each other. I have dated women older than myself, and younger... (10 years in some cases).

• i don't care about who other people date

• I personally am completely fine with dating a woman older than I am (within reason). Since I am 24 I won't date anyone that can't drink with me (less than 21) and would be fine with anyone up to about 29 or 30. A 3 year age gap is perfectly fine, I think.

• Go for it.

If you were like decades older (whether you were male or female), I'd say to you, "Hey, isn't it possible there's an ulterior motive here?"

• So if it were an age gap of 15 years you would think there is an ulterior motive?

• I'm 21, he's 18

• Oh, there's no reason to worry then. Age is not a factor at all in your case.

What Girls Said 4

• I like the toyboys! Why not?older men date younger women!

• My boyfriend is 2.5 years younger than me. We get along just fine. It gets less and less weird as you get older. He treats me well, we respect each other, we have a lot of fun, and we function as a couple on a very deep emotional and mature level despite our age difference.

My friends used to give me crap about dating younger but then they watched us for a day and saw just how in tune with each other we are and slowly the mocking stopped.

Age should not be a factor.

• Thank you! This actually helped a lot. In glad it's working out for you.

• You're welcome, glad to have helped. As long as you don't date a thirteen year old, you should be good. I wouldn't go more than three years younger at your age though. This depends on where you are in the age bracket given. I'm 20. I wouldn't date anyone younger than my boyfriend though. That'd be too young.

• i think everybody can date anybody they would like too

• i think that if they are genuinely into them then there's nothing wrong with that.