Where do women seek one night stands?

Do women seek one night stands? What is a common place? Just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had several one night stands in my past - but I didn't take home strangers from club or bars, if that's what you're wanting. It was always someone I knew or hung out with.

My husband, in his youth, didn't have too many problems finding lonely women in the bars he would frequent. I don't know if they just didn't want to spend the night alone or if they were too inebriated to care about who they were going home with - but by the time last call was announced he typically found girl to keep him company into the wee hours of the morning. Of course, I'm sure the majority of them weren't aware that they were a glorified blow up doll - but women always have hoped for the best.

There is no guarantee that the women you pick up, or even YOU, will be as happy about the encounter when the beer goggles come off and the sun is drilling into your hungover brain. It would be safer (and more satisfying) for you if you just took the time to cultivate a relationship than playing Russian Roulette with STDs, sexual assault, paternity suits, and possibly dealing with angry husband/boyfriends by picking up random, desperate women in bars.

What Girls Said 4

• Having done that in my past, and knowing people who do, are usually broken people trying to find some sort of reassurance in their lives.

I wouldn't really recommend it. More cases then not comes with baggage, or maybe an std if you don't wrap it.

In my opinion, any self respecting, happy person, doesn't do that kind of thing.

• Fling.com, all about sex and sexual relationships.

• some women do, personally I don't because I get attached... if you know what I mean. But I think a pretty common place to get a one night stand would be while on vacation. Like a cruise.

• Really nice man...real nice.

What Guys Said 1

• Hi, there is your request but you need to trust your partner first