Did he lose interest in me?

Hello,

So I've been seeing this guy for a few months now. Well he was moving here in two months and we met twice before went on dates. He said he really liked me that I was pretty and funny. We kept in touch until he was moving here. The first day he arrived we went on our third date. He said he was excited to see me. Things went really well, we went for dinner and drinks and we made out I even ended up going to his place after. We didin't sleep together though. The next day he had plans with a friend and I went home. He told me he wanted to hang out the next day. so I told him to text me and and let me know. Sure enough he texts me that morning asked how my night was and then I asked if we were still getting together. He didint respond for three hours and told me he was being lazy and feel asleep in front of the tv. I mean I understand he's tired he's moving tommorow and just drove up this weekend and went out both nights. So he probably is exhausted. Am I freaking out for nothing? Or is this a sign he didint have a good time on the third date? Would a guy cancel on me if he really liked me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is okay to freak out because it shows you really care for this guy. He could just be exhausted, he cares by messaging you asking how your night was. Simply relax, it was an accident, and know that he was thinking of you when he woke up from his nap!

• Thanks! its been three days and he still hasent told me when he's available. I know he's super busy but do you think if you were into a girl you'd act differently. Or is it normal to have space like that when you're busy even if you're super ineterested?

• Thanks.So that being said you don't think it's a sign of lack of interest?

• There is no way on how we know if he is interested still or not, but in my belief, I don't see why he would lose the interest. :)

What Guys Said 1

• no, I don't think he did

What Girls Said 2

• i think that he was just tired

• i think you are freaking up for nothing, he told you what happened