I gave a guy my number....

I gave a guy my number last night and this morning he texted me. Kind of a cute playful text. I answered him, and he responded with a smiley face and a "k." That's all that's been texted. I'm not sure what to do now. Is it going to look stalkerish or whatever to add him on Facebook? Should I text him, or wait for him to text me? I feel so lost, I don't know what to do. I don't want him to think I'm a creeper.

Updates:
I happened to see him Monday night, we hung out a little. I texted him Tuesday afternoon. He was fishing, we exchanged a few texts. Tuesday night I added him on Facebook. He accepted, but not that night. We haven't communicated since. Should I wait now? Or, try to text him again?

1|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it when girls take some initiative. I'd be totally fine if you add him as your friend in Facebook

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• take initiative! make an effort

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• don't add him on Facebook yet and wait for him to text you. If he doesn't text you in the next few days you should text him though

1|0
    0|0
  • Text him first since you initiated giving your number out. Maybe joke and say "so did you think my number was gona real?'

1|0
    0|0
  • just text him

1|0
    0|0
  • i think you should wait.

1|0
    0|0