This girl I've known for 8 years and dated before hasn't been talking to me lately.

I told her how I felt about her that I should have listened to her in the past when she told me she loved me and wanted to marry me. But I married someone else. Ever since I told her last week my true feelings, She has become distant. We've always been there for each other. No matter what we we're going thru, we have always been there when one of us needed the other. She doesn't unfriend me on Facebook or stop following me on instagram. I'm just wondering should I keep staying low key and giving her her space? Or should I just let it be and move on? She's hard to read. I find it odd that we have kept in touch for so long and stay in each others lives. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Let me clarify some things that I didn't before. I have been separated for 3 months. My soon to be ex wife is already with someone else and living with them. I'm over that now. And this girl knows I'm getting a divorce. Sorry for the confusion.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say she doesn't want a relationship

What Girls Said 2

• She probably doesn't want to get involved as now you are a married man, think of your wife

• Maybe she has moved on or a lot has happened since she told you she wants to marry you and now sees you more of a friend, she doesn't want to ruin the friendship or just doesn't want a relationship right now

• i don't think she wants to ruin your relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• You should just let it be and move on. She's acting distant for a reason.