When you agree on treating your wife like a princess no cooking or working!?

Guys lets say you met a girl whos extremely attractive, you really like her and your very attracted to her, and you have fun hanging out with her...

But after going on dates with her and dating her, you came to

Realize that she just wants to be treated like a princess she wants to

Be a home wife who doesn't have to work or cock, do you get turned

Off and move on or do you stay with her and approve of how she is?

Cook* lmaoooo sorry guys
Yeah she's pretty damn hot
Yes that's my goal in life ! Please don't attack me

Most Helpful Guy

• You can get that goal . But you have to get a rich man who can get you maids or you have to agree to not live a very well off life . usually these days families need double income.

If you are planing on doing that .. then you need to be excellent at emotional support. Basically your husband needs to see the alternative you give him. You need to plan trips., dinners, you need to be a good listener .. show much appreciation. I actually think your dream could come true. But with certain kinds of men in certain circumstances. Basically you could also be doing a trade off... it could be a man who is a bit older than you and is much established.

I don't judge you .. everybody has a dream and as long as you don't hurt anybody then you should enjoy yourself. But just be aware that your dream has risks.

Probably you will find that man in conservative areas in your country or outside your country.

All the best

• Risks like what?

• because its funny. you don't sound like you have a nice personality neither. why should a guy put up with you and let you just sit around the house farting all day?

• Lmao farting ? Princess don't fart ;)

What Guys Said 24

• Here's the reality: you can get everything you are asking for, as long as you are hot, like lots of sex, and remain under about 30 years old. But about the time you hit 30-35, there is going to be a line of hotter 20-year-olds waiting for their turn, and since they can do everything you are doing, but have one element that you no longer have (youth), you will be dropped like a soiled diaper in favor of a younger "princess."

The kind of guy who is shallow enough to be okay with a "do-nothing princess" and can afford one is going to want the BEST "do-nothing princess" he can get, and that's going to mean one who is perpetually young. Since you lose a bit of your youth every day, sooner or later, you won't be able to compete with the younger girls coming along behind you. And as you have mentioned, a LOT of girls want to be "princesses", so there is going to be no shortage of girls happy to replace you.

So you'll be in your 30s, with a closet full of last-season's clothes and maybe a car if you're lucky, and not much else to show for your 20s. What will you do for the rest of your life? Yes, in your 30s, you might be able to find another, much older rich guy who will make you HIS princess for a few more years, but that's only delaying the inevitable. What then?

• You are asking about the power aspect of your relationship.

You are with a high-maintenance woman. Your choices are give her what she wants and get sex; or don't and don't.

Myself, I don't like this type of balance. I look at good-looking women and think "HIGH MAINTENANCE" (in capital letters). In my experience, high-maintenance women have no loyalty, they will drop you in a heartbeat for a better supplier.

I like the relationships where the woman is grateful for my attention. I find this a lot easier to live with, for both of us. The difference in the sex is small, imho, not worth the drama of trying to satisfy an aging princess. And wait till her beauty fades; you will have a dried up, unhappy, princess--a real prize.

Don't ask if *I* would agree. The question is: are you willing to accept this power relationship for the hottness she offers. It is a question you have to answer, it is a decision *you* have to make.

• A wife who doesn't cook, clean , or work? What kind of wife is that?

That may work for some people but surely not me. Even old fashion marriages had stay home wives being someone who cooks, cleans and takes care of the children had a significant role in the house.

I can't and won't judge you , but you do have small chance of getting that dream.

• She sounds not only spoiled and shallow but boring. I don't think it would take many dates to realize that.

• The only reason I could justify marriage is to start a family. If my wife was unable to cook or look after herself, then how could I rely on her to look after the kids, let alone stick by my side during the lean times?

Looks fade with age. I'm not dumb enough to trade my future for something so fleeting and superficial.

• Assuming you aren't trolling, I would say that the girl is a selfish biatch.

Some women prefer to be a stay at one mom and that's fine, but you expect a guy to not only make all the money, but also clean up after you, cook for you, and do everything? While you do what? Spend all of his money?

The point should be to find a person who you love enough to not take advantage of them. If you live that kind of life your only gonna end up miserable anyway

• I would honestly be turned off.

If she wants to be a stay at home wife that's fine, but staying at home WHILE hiring people to cook and clean, is just plain lazy to me.

• QA, if your goal is to be this princess, then what would you be doing on an everyday basis? You would probably be so bored! :-P

• No thank you. She sounds kind of worthless.

• She doesn't cook, clean, do dishes, OR work?

Since that's what I'm striving for that'd be a huge nono

• I'd have to be rich enough to where I don't gotta do sh*t after I get home from work. As in a butler and personal chef.

• No working IS the princess treatment

But no cooking could only be justified if she's (god forbid) disabled

Who the hell do you think we are? Charged by lithium batteries? We need food!

• Yeah the girl I love will be my princess, but probably I can't love a girl like this, and even if I loved her she still have eto cook for us lol.

• oh god...you're gonna turn into those housewives of orange county aren't ya...? O.o

• So she'd do practically nothing ? I would want absolutely nothing to do with her regarding a relationship

• i would feeled used to live with woman that dosn't work or doent do chores or cook,

it mean I have to do it all, that insane

• id like her to be able to provide for herself

• Hmmmm. . . let's think about how this would actually work:

1) I'd be at work all day

2) She'd not have a job, but would be at home all day

3) Not only would she not work, she wouldn't even cook, clean or do anything valuable around the house?

4) I take it if we ever had kids, she wouldn't take care of them either?

So what exactly WOULD she be doing all day? Nailing the gardener or the personal trainer?

• Both ;)

• Lol it was a joke relax

• No worries--I'm not worked up. I'm just saying I'd prefer to ge the gardener or the trainer in this scenario. No interest in being in a relationship with a girl like this.

• She literally does nothing?

No. For two reasons. First, that places an unfair burden on me.

Second, what person would rationally want to do literally nothing in life? Pets are happy to live that way. But humans? Humans have so much more potential. I don't think I could love a girl who didn't understand that life is short and you need to make the most of it. And if I did love her, I would care too much about her to allow her to waste her life like that. I'd rather not be with her, than encourage her to live like a domesticated animal.

• I make a decent salary, enough that my wife is at home, but not so much that she can stay at home doing nothing. I'd guess I'd need to be making more like 300-400k for that to be viable.

Would I be interested? Maybe, maybe not. But she'd still have a job. Pleasing me. If she didn't take that seriously, she'd be gone, fast.

• Major turn off. I think relationships should be as realisticly close to 50/50 as possible. Also we don't live in a fairy tail in most cases it takes 2 working people to live in one house/apartment.

Sure it's nice to do special things for your partner like Valentine's but not 24/7.

If she was not going to help pay for bills or cook me food she would have to be a 10/10 which are quite rare, willing to do sexual things for me without question. don't worry I won't be doing anything to cause pain or make her sick.

• You really think you're hot huh? prove it

• You have to be trolling.

• And they shall henceforth be known as the three stooges.

• link

You JUST asked this!

• good for you. none of us are buying it though

• if you're going to be a stay at home mom you're gonna cook. otherwise no deal. the way you word this makes it sound like you just want to be a free loader and not work.

• is this your goal in life QA?

• wow has the school system really failed you.

• There is no way I would agree to that. You have to be effing hot to get away with something like that, and even then, that guy is stupid. He might as well give you half his money now and a handshake.

• AND the george foreman grill...

• George Foreman Grill? That's for poor and ugly people. She'll accept nothing less than a personal chef.

What Girls Said 13

• Having a passion to do something is always attractive as oppose to a person who aims to do nothing! XD Laziness is never attractive and I doubt you're THAT attractive for any man to agree to be your slave.. unless he's desperate for a girl and nobody else wants him, then you'll be his last resort xD . lol

• her personality is kinda wonky too. so yeah I don't see this career move working out too well for her lol

• With my rich husband lol

• hahah Oooookayy, pooping parasite!

She should change her name to that xD it fits well!

• If the girl is extremely hot she can get away with that.

Guys marry women for their looks, not necessarily their abilities, talents or intelligence.

• Lazy. So she wants to be a stay at home wife/mom who doesn't do any housework? So what the f*** will she be doing? I guess if she's hot enough and she marries someone with enough money then by all means, be lazy and get a reality show.

• So you're goal in life is to do what? Sit on your ass and do nothing? FYI you're gonna be living with your parents when you're 40, Because no normal guy will put up with that sh*t.

• Dont be so mean, am working retail right now as a stylist

And going to school foe education. That's just my dream to be

A house wife who gets her nails and makeup and hair done... every girl dreams of that

But not every girl would admit it

• whats the point of school if you aren't even going to do anything with it?

• Honey I'm not being mean I'm being honest.

• let me get this straight, she doesn't work or ride* cock?

• YUCK! I wanna cook. and I wanna work. being a princess is boring.

• I have to be honest here. Sometimes sitting on my butt at home all day while my husband is off working sounds like a grand idea. I also will not be doing the cooking in my house as I frankly am miserable with anything related to the preparation of food. My husband (current fiance) will be doing the cooking as he loves making things in the kitchen.

I will be working also. And I'll be good with washing the dishes/cleaning the house. But absolutely no cooking. Seriously guys, I can't even make Kraft mac and cheese from the box. And that comes with directions.

I genuinely enjoy hard work. Thus why I am in criminal justice. My career demands strenuous physical exercise daily along with long hours and physical exercise on the job.

It comes down to this: Households nowadays need two incomes typically. Unless one member makes serious bank. Assuming one member makes good money so the other does not need to work, the house still needs to be run. You can't expect the one who provides the only income to then come home and take care of the house you've been sitting on your ass in all day now can you?

I'd bet you'd find your husband sleeping with the maid you hired to basically play the wife. All you offer is sex, after all. Why not give the sex to the one who actually earned it by pulling her weight around the house?

• you don't want a husband you want a servant

• I would think she is kind of boring because she won't do anything

• This kind of mentality is so revolting to me. It's basically mooching and stealing. What on earth do you plan to do all day? Most guys are not going to be okay with that.

• well I hope you don't plan on getting old and wrinkly... because once you're not hot anymore you're easily replaceable...

• Actually when you eat right and take care of your body and face you

Dont have to worry about getting ugly and old looking ;)

And that's a fact

• Soooo, where are you from?

• you can still get sick and in accidents... and yea a hot young women is better than an older hot women...

• My boyfriend says if we get married that I can be a stay-at-home mom, but I need to cook and help out with cleaning.

I would feel like a terrible girlfriend if I insisted on doing no work.

• Just move to another country, the rest of the world is fine with a home wife, it's the normal.In fact some men are offended if you want to work, it's like you're telling them that they can't provide enough for you.

• I hate to burst bubbles, but while most of the world is fine with a home wife, the women also cook and clean

• I don't think she wants to move to another country . The US is a good place to live and advanced. At least I assume she is from there.

• I'm just trying not to judge what she wants, and all I said, it's only in the states that men are not obliged to provide for their wives, therefore what she wants is normal outside US. Plus when she gets their she might realize that she doesnot really want that.plus what you or I want might not be what other people want.

@ Meedo men in the US donot consider providing everything for their wives as the norms.