Do I still like him or is this normal?

a few months ago my first real boyfriend of one month broke up with me and I was devastated I really liked him and couldn't exactly get over it. a week or so later I asked him to see if we could give it another chance and he said sure, it was also a week before one of our school dances and he was my date. I was like any girl happy I had a date and he was being sweet and everything like nothing had ever gone wrong, well a day before the dance he ended it again and we haven't talked since. we're still friends on Facebook so I saw when he started dating this girl I used to be friends with and I don't have an issue with that part because she is like a down grade from me, not to be rude but she is, and now recently I've been wanting to go back to the place where we really connected, airsoft field, but I don't know if it'll be awkward or not and he is almost always there to because his dad owns the place, but this guy I'm also talking to has offered to help me next time I do go airsofting since he's been playing for a while and I do like him, but I m still a bit confused if I still have feelings for my ex. also I dated another guy a few weeks after the second time we broke up for about two weeks and then he just randomly broke up with me then later telling me like a week later he never had feelings for me and was cheating on me the whole time. I'm pretty confused right now...

Most Helpful Guy

• you're young and feeling deep connections to guys because they are your first relationships. I don't think you have true feelings for your ex but rather just a desire to have that great feelign you had with him. just move forward and move on. know that you will experience love and loss in life and one day you will look back and hardly remember what made you feel so much loss towards this ex.

btw. is airsofting the same as paintballing?

• Airsoft and paintball is sort of the same thing but isn't at the same time. Airsoft is what they use to train the military some of my hard core Airsoft friends told me. I have been wanting to try paintball though

What Guys Said 2

• We have all been there.

I just blindly went through these experiences, hoped for the best and learnt from them. No course in love. We make it up as we go along.

• i think you are too young to have such deep feelings

What Girls Said 3

• i think you are just moving on

• time will help you you ar ejust mourning the relationship but try to move on and be sociable.

• One month relationship? You don't have a broken heart from one month of dating . . . you'll be fine. He dumped you because he liked the other girl better (to him it's not a downgrade), you don't want him back. Sounds like you're new to dating, you'll figure it out.