He went for a kiss, should I let him or not..?

Me and this guy who I like, actually got a big crush on, were hanging out today and having fun, I guess. But then he went for a kiss, should of have I kissed him back or ignored it and started paying attention to something else...?

*Why I would kiss him - because I really like him like for months.

*Why I wouldn't kissed him - It would make me feel like a slut or something, what if he would tell his friends, which he would obviously do?

I'm confused -.-

Thank you x

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should have kissed him. It's just a kiss, not a lifetime commitment.

If you were all down his throat with tongue and all over his face with saliva, probably not.

"It wasn't that long, and it certainly wasn't the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, I knew the memory would last forever."

--Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

What Guys Said 3

• ?

Strangers can't possibly answer this for you. You have to guage the likelihood of negative consequences and the pleasure of the positive consequences and make your own choice.

This is a decision you have to make on your own, and live with the consequences.

This is what it means to be a big girl. You make these choices.

• Having too many consequences already, ha ha x

I just asked what it would be like in other people opinions

Thank you anyway x

• Oh, OK, if you understand it your decision, then I think domcuckmaster and RasmusAiken above nailed it.

• Why would you feel like you would be a slut for kissing? You are in control of yourself and are responsible for putting yourself in safe situations so you can control exactly how far you go, but there is nothing slutty about kissing someone you have been wanting to date for months. He may get the wrong idea that you are not interested in him. I would do something nice for him to show that you care.

• Wait, is he still waiting for a kiss, while you're asking this question?

What Girls Said 2

• kiss him next time he tries too

• a kiss is a normal thing its not slutty at all. you should haved kissed him.