What do you do with this type of girl?

Ok so she is quite pretty about a 7 but when she does her hair properly she is a 8.5/9. she only dates guys that have become her good friends and she is confident around her mates but seems insecure and shy when she is on her own. she also is very nervous around me and only me. It took me a good couple of months to get a hangout/ date with her. But then I messed up by ignoring her. So how on earth do you get this type of girl? how long did it take to break you down? she is very indecisive as well.

I have never seen anyone so nervous around me. I can't forget about her. every time I forget about her something happens which makes me think their is hope.g she subconsciously acts like she likes me. I genuinely feel like we will end up going out but their is nothing to suggest that at the moment. She most of the time doesn't even reply to my texts (she is very hard working) so I try to forget about her but she keeps being nervous around me and acting weird around me and so do her friends.
Even when some other guy flirts with her, her attention is still on me
Thanks for all the good answers. Keep them coming. I am very sorry for rating her like this. I don't know why I did it and I feel pretty bad about saying it. In truth her looks don't matter one but but rather her personality and the person she is. I guess I am just really bitter that I did not go out with her. Just for the record she looks gorgeous no matter how her hair looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• she's nervous because she liked you and you two were all nicey nicey before you stopped talking to her (in her mind that was rejection).

go be the stoic outgoing one with her. reinitiate a random trivial conversation, be kinda happy/laughy and acknowledge and apologize for possibly ignoring her. I also advise you to just break the ice completely, tell her that you couldn't stop thinking about her in the end (no, it's not awkward unless you think you're being awkward).

and remember that if you ignore her again you might trigger her shyness, so smile and wave when you see her, etc.

when she's talking to you, try to be responsive to let her know that you enjoy the conversation as much as she does (ahhh it's just insecurity). the insecurity will start to go away when she feels that you accept her more and more, even the things about her life that she might not tell other people.

in short: give her acceptance and encourage her to talk openly with you. the fact that she only dates close friends means that she has to have a high degree of trust and security before doing anything.

ps: wait what's with the 10-scale thing what? is that just another way of saying you might probably like her?

What Girls Said 11

• Have you had girls play 'hard to get' in the past? Maybe your not use to a girl dising you like this. Its confusing sometimes. As a woman I can say most of us are nervous around dudes we really find attractive. If her attention is still on you no matter what, and you can't stopt thinking about her, why not TELL HER?!?! Communication is priority in a stable relationship and if she's that cool to keep you coming back, you need to find a way to explore your relationship options. Don't give up yet.

• You should be flattered that she went out with you while she does not go out with anyone. Some of us need to feel we're safe with the guy & sometimes it takes months to feel safe & comfortable with the person.

• Should I really be flattered? Shall I just walk away and claim it as a victory haahah?

• if all you care about is victory... sure! now I think she's better off without you.

• I am starting to think this kid doesn't care about her personally and only the chase and her looks. How shallow.

• Just treat her like a PERSON and respect her, none of the "7" nonsense or ideas about breaking someone down. Just be cool, a real friend, and a sincere guy with no BS games.

• maybe that's how she is with every guy she likes untill she come's out of her shell, if you really want her be cool calm and collective things will fall into place if its.ment to be. she probably does like you but dosn't know how to actt around you cos she can't figure you out that's what is probably makin her shy and weird.

• I find that really comforting that if it is meant to be it will fall into place

• just take it day by day my friend :)

• Take it slow and gain her trust

• You better hope she never hears you rate her as a 7 when she's natural. How insulting would that be to an introverted shy girl?

I'm exactly the same as she is in the personality department. My current boyfriend took six years to get to know me before he asked me out. If he'd asked any sooner than that I'd have freaked out, said no, and never spoke to him again. We introverted shy girls warm up slow to new guys, want to play it way safe, and would rather have a best friend who we turn into a boyfriend after a few years of being friends than get a boyfriend right away. So. You willing to invest six years of friendship into this girl before dating or no?

• hehehe I love you're answer. LOL Serously ... when she has natural hair he rates her lower? Ummm not an ideal sort of guy. But 6 years is also very excessive, glad it worked well for you thouh

• she just wants to make sure her boyfirneds won't hurt her.

• She's reserved

• She's reserved and an introvert. Keep getting to know her.she needs an outgoing guy to balance things out

• I hate douche bags like you that rate girls on a f***ing number scale. If she were smart, she wouldn't date an a**hole like you. She dodged a bullet. :)

• i think she likes you, that is why she gets really nervous

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she isn't so much attracted to you, as you think. Maybe you make her nervous..because you remind her of someone? Who knows?

It sounds like you'be been paying a lot of attention to her for a long time, and she hasn't responded. Since you are still 'courting' her, it makes her nervous..

I think she is wondering why you won't take no for an answer, by now!

• Thats what I thought. I thought she hated me but she even came to me on an occasion and we did hang out/ dated once. I feel like sh*t lol

• Best Answer, no?

• Yeah your right about the backing off bit. When I have previously backed off she was becoming open and she doesn't want to be pressured.

• shes scared and still likes u