Is he losing interest? Should I meet him and surprise him?

ays now?

am 17 and my boyfriend is 16.

We have been dating for 3 months I think, and well he hasn't been around all summer and we have to communicate by text which sucks oh my god it sucks so bad I hate texting...

Anyway, he acts distant and what not, and then he comes back. Which I really don't mind anymore, its fine with me. I can also sense when he is tired.

We don't really act affectionate anymore though, and I wonder if its because its over text or what not. He used to be really sweet and stuff over text, and while we talk now its not even a good night its just "night"

I tried seeing if it was me... but he still isn't really changing, I don't know if its just normal or what.

At first I thought he was losing interest in me...but he still texts me and all so I guess not.

I tried being nice and apologizing today to him for passing out the past couple nights cause I was tired and I didn't mean to leave him hanging just to show I'm considerate and not totally oblivious, it just sorta got blew off thoug

He doesn't say I love you for awhile and the suddenly hell start being sweet again and say it.

I dunno...I don't mind not talking to him but its annoying when he texts me but then doesn't have much to say. maybe he changed over the summer I have no clue.

I haven't been very affectionate back, because I don't want to seem clingy and I'm not sure what to do.

We are sorta friends but also in a relationship, its our first relationship. I'm not insecure I can live with or without them, and I really don't need them constantly or to talk about them constantly or whatever.

I also accept no fellow to be perfect or a prince charming at all, I see us as humans with emotions that need to be fulfilled on both sides.

I'm just stuck right now, and can't tell if he's still interested or not, and just really busy and tired.

I texted him last night, we talked all night and he acted sorta sweet and I told him I had missed him he said he had missed me to and he told me he loved me first that night.

Opinions please?

Or is it his age being immature?

And I'm out of sight out of mind?

Is he losing interest? He hasn't texted yet today though ( not worried though).

I'm just curious, why is he sweet and then just unresponsive? I don't need him to be romantic constantly but is like some concern.

He's coming home in a few days and I wanted to show up and surprise him at the station, should I do it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's interested still, he is your boyfriend. So why are you worried? He hasn't stopped texting you...

• Oh and he might want to get settled in first from traveling. So I don't think you should surprise him at the station. I think you should just go out with him the day after he comes in.

• he said it was awesome that I'm going and his mum invited me first