Girls!!! Would you ever do these things if you weren't interested?

Go on multiple dates with a guy you know likes you?

Talk to a guy everyday until early hours of the morning?

Invite him Over to your house to watch movies?

Cuddle on the couch with a guy and just watch TV?

Send him hearts when you text each other goodnight?

Kiss the guy?

Make out with the guy?

Kiss the guy goodbye in front of your father?

I ask because me and this girl are dating and since she hasn't asked what we are yet my friends say she may just not be that interested. She's quite shy and a really great girl. Pretty sure she hasn't had a boyfriend before and she doesn't hookup at parties.

And snapchat till 6:30am :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never do that to a guy I was not interested in. I would talk to him every day sure, and invite him to my house to watch movies, but I would not cuddle with him, send hearts in my texts, kiss/make out with him and certainly not in front of my father. Hell, I won't even kiss my boyfriend in front of my father and we've been official for two years.

She's interested in you. She's shy. Like me. Us shy girls tend to take relationships seriously and often just assume that it's a relationship when these things start happening. We won't ask about it. Just go along with it. However, if you want to be clear about it, let her know you want to seriously date her. Although, we shy girls also define seriously dating as searching for a marriage partner so...

Just talk to her and define the relationship. If she's as shy as you claim, she's going to need you to take the lead on this one.

• I too am very serious when I say I want to date someone. I look for girls who I think would be a great partner and trustworthy and who actually know where they wanna go in life and are working towards getting there even tho I'm 18. I am serious about this girl, she's awesome and very mature for her age.

• What do you mean "when te moment is right"?

• Like don't text it to her randomly or anything. Maybe if she cuddling with you or right after she kisses you...I don't know.

What Girls Said 10

• O.O whoa :)

Lol I will definitely not do any of those things unless I am interested. I think all the girls who answer your question would say the same thing; that girl really really likes you!

Of course take things slow and easy if you or she is not sure of the status of the relationship; and never ever get your hopes up too high, to avoid getting hurt. That is my advice to you.

Good luck! :)

• It sounds like the girl is interested but doesn't want to push the issue. You say she is shy maybe she is just worried that you don't feel the same way. Either way if you like this girl and you want a relationship or girlfriend, your going to have to make the first move and ask her to be your girlfriend.

• No I wouldn't if I wasn't interested in guy I would tell him straight up...I'm sure she's interested in you or all those things wouldn't have happened

• no I wouldn't

• Dude, she's obviously in love with you, lol. Best sign? She freaking talks to you until early hours.

• None of the above!

• Hello? If I'm doing all that with a guy, it means he's definitely my boyfriend. You've gotta make it clear to her. Obviously she's waiting for you to say it. From a shy lady.

• she's digging you dude, those are all good things.

• i wouldnt

• she interested in you because she's shy and does all that stuf.

• Everyone keeps saying "low interest can be seen as shyness"

What Guys Said 0