PLEASE REPLY! What did the guy think? What do you think?

I am 20 years old girl and there is an admin in my college. We have been flirting with each other from sometime in college, and have each others' numbers now. He's told me before, during some conversation, that he doesn't text lot and prefers calls. So his texts are really to the point and sometimes he won't reply to the text but call. Anyway, if I ever send him a text suggesting something(like flirting or anything) he replies for sure! lol.

So, I texted him, 'I am not feeling well. Please entertain me and engage my heart somewhere.' So, he 99% ONLY replies to the flirty sms(Though, my sms was not flirty, I didn't intend to, maybe he took it in another way) and he replied, "Are you ready? If yes, then tell me how will you feel most comfortable?" Since my message was just random, so I got little confused and asked him,"I may be ready or not. Are you ready?" He replied," Yes, I am ready only for you. I am ready." Then I said, "Okay, then I am also ready." He replied, "Okay. Note my PERSONAL number (his number), I will start calling from this number now. I didn't know what was he talking about? Did he misunderstand? Does his reply feel like he was talking about something else, other than merely entertaining me?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say he doesn't want anything serious

What Guys Said 1

• How much older is he? That would have a lot to do with my answer. On the surface it seems he doesn't want to go past wherever you may be in your relationship and is just texting you in circles.

What Girls Said 1

• i think he jsut wants to hook up.