Only meeting guys online and not in real life, good or bad?

I'm in my mid twenties never kissed a guy, in a relationship or really dated. The only handful of dates I've been on have all been online and once the guy has meet me they were just not interested and even acted like jerks to me/ or showed me their bad qualities to make me not interested. They saw my pics before hand, and talked to me so I don't know why I keep getting rejected.

I just graduated and now I'm looking for work. Not sure if I'll ever meet a guy in real life I mean I made it through college without ever even being asked out, ever.

I put myself out there in college, got involved in a bunch of things: frosh week, students groups etc. nothing no attention from guys or any dates or what have you. Which is kind of the reason I joined in the first place, just ended up with drama in those groups. Not even that many lasting friends.

Now I'm putting all my focus into only meeting guys online, because I feel that's the only way I can get a guy to even notice/like and a date. Is that good thing or bad thing and the sites I've used are free. I even want to delete them because I'm so overwhelmed with them, you talk to so many guys, then waste your time, half of them are not looking for anything serious. I say the same sometimes because I just want to kiss/makeout with a guy that I find attractive not marry the guy. Sigh I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your method is not your problem. Your method does not really matter at all. What does matter is the content you put out for the content you drag in. This is true in real life as well; you actually want to turn as many people off as you possibly can so that you only get the ones you want.

Think of it as "fishing". You have universal bait and bait that will only attract certain types of fish ... You want the specialized bait that will repel puzzehmunst'rs and attract the big keepers.

• yeah I see what you mean, like I should "market" myself better kind of thing. I think that's my main problem, even in school I had no problem meeting guys just that no guys liked me/were attracted. I look presenable, wear make up all that. I'm not sure what else to really do. I've even read articles on how to attract guys all that. Even from online once they meet me they reject me. Something is wrong with me, I just have to figure out what.

• Well, let's start @ square 1. Define for me what you want out of a man? What are you looking for? Try to be tangible about it, so "He's nice" is less encouraged ( and kind of a given ) versus "He has a degree" or "He is very involved with his family". etc.

• Can I message you and talk to you in private?

What Guys Said 2

• well won't hurt you as much since you are a girl, and guys have to be more social and outgoing than girls do

• that is not a problem

What Girls Said 2

• i think its bad, you need to try and find people in real life too. becaus einteractiones online and in preson are different. play by the numbers, you never know what you can get.

• it isn't not a problem at all, it has nothing wrong