Am I playing it safe by dating only average looking women?

I prefer dating average looking women, I won't ask a very attractive woman or be friends with them. Beautiful women in my experience tend to be very mean when I'm nice to them, where as the average looking woman is very nice to me when I'm nice to them. Can you guess which type of women I would prefer? I've dated beautiful women and average looking women, guess who cheated on me? The beautiful woman cheated on me and the average woman stayed faithful to me. Attractive women are also very hard to attract and they are pretty much never single. Not worth it in my opinion. But am I playing it safe? Be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• of course, you aren't going to a challenge or something you think you can fail at.

What Girls Said 5

• You shouldn't limit yourself. If you approach a woman you think is very attractive and she's a bitch,or shuts you down...you don't wanna be with her bitter ass anyways. But if you continue to go for 'average' women,do you think you'll ever be really happy? Or will you be satisfied but always subconsciously looking around at the women you find to be on a superior level of attractiveness?

you could drop dead gorgeous,you can he average, or you could have been beaten with the ugly stick as a kid...your going to find unfaithful and faithful people in all those categories.

So don't cheat yourself,if you see something you like,go for it. If tat person doesn't want you back,then that's better for you. You're one person closer to finding the one you deserve.

• you are. think about it,what if there is a girl you find much more attractive than the ones you've limited yourself to that is really nice out there,and you're missing out on her because you're afraid of ''no''? just give yourself the option of pursuing women you thoroughly find attractive.

• "No" is an attractive woman's favorite word. I'd rather be with someone who accepts me aka the average looking woman over the woman who will humiliate me in public aka the beautiful woman.

• well then you're the one who'll be missing out.

• I'm not missing out on anything, I'll be fine.

• I think I do the same... but I date way below average but I don't realize it til later... I think you should just focus on a connection. Not all beautiful women are bitches, just try, you never know.

• Yes you are

• Yeah sure

What Guys Said 2

• You are not. You are dealing with young women therefore the likelihood that they will cheat is at the highest in their lives. It's a question of whether you want to risk getting burned by putting your hand on the stove for 2 seconds or 3.

• Umm... attractive women are often single. Not to burst your bubble.

Also, learn some game. Attractive women are a little different to deal with than average women, but well worth it, haha.

You're playing it safe, but considering that you're playing, I don't see the point in being safe in this area.

• I was in a relationship with an attractive woman for 2 years, it was very hard dating her.

• She seemed normal at first, when she was comfortable that's when the issues started.

• I think most girls are going to have some issues, from my experience.