Complimented her but got no reply to text?

I'm seeing interest levels from her but she randomly takes ages to reply.

I sent her a text Friday afternoon which was a joke, she didn't reply until Sunday at 2am, yet she used Twitter in between.

So I replied later that afternoon and we had a playful text conversation.

Anyway, two days later I sent her "Been thinking about that beautiful smile of yours lately... looks a bit like this --> ? x" but I've had no reply and it's been about 6 hours, yet she's updated twitter etc.

Is this a case of playing hard to get or not interested? I'm not planning to chase with a second text, one text for one text.

I feel like being direct with her and tell her that I like and want to get to know her. But the other part of me wants to ignore any future texts now, but I'd be playing along with the games.

Why would she do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she doesn't really like you since she doesn't even answer to your compliments

What Girls Said 4

• There are no "interest levels." She responds only when she has to. Just to be nice. Stop chasing, its not going anywhere.

• How do you see no interest levels? I haven't given much info on that. A friend on twitter said "Tonight it's all about cutting the ties, deleting people.” so I decided to indirect this and say " Me too, keep those who are worth it ". A minute later she texts me "I'm sorry babe I've been so tied up lately. Hope you're okay (with a lips icon at the end). Should I reply to this or not?

• Reply with "no prob".. act like it's nothing off your back. No big deal. But I've done it before.. she's just keeping you on the hook until something better comes along.

• Probably, although we're yet to meet. She wanted us to do FaceTime before we met

• I think she is playing hard to get.

• maybe she's busy.

• She texed me "I'm sorry babe I've been so tied up lately. Hope you're okay (with a lips icon at the end). Should I reply to this or not?

• i think she splaying hard to get fi she shows interest face to face.

What Guys Said 0