Are me and this guy on the right track?

So I have been talking to this guy for a few months (we lost touch for about a month and a half so technically like a little over a month). He is the one who asked me out for the first two dates and we have a potential date on Thursday (fingers crossed) if his sister does not come into town. Here is where I am a little confused, I am usually the first one to text him, but when I do he is extremely responsive and he never gets annoyed when I text him, he calls me, and he changed his dating profile online to look like a joke one or a gag one. Here is the question...does it seem like we are on the right track? Is it a bad sign that he goes on his profile still (he told me that he only goes on to mess with people and he did change his profile to look like a fake)? Tell me your opinions

Oh, and as a side note whenever I talk about getting together he is always like "that sounds great to me", he uses my name in texts all the time, and when I asked him to call me he says "cant wait to talk"

Most Helpful Guy

• Ur riding the track alright ;)

What Guys Said 1

• From everything you describe, I would conclude he likes you a lot, you are on the track to intimacy. I can't make any evaluation if that is the "right" track or not.

What Girls Said 2

• i think your relationship is going good

• i think you really are