Guys: How do you act if you are nervous on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually if I'm nervous, it is because I'm too attached to an outcome, i.e., intimacy in a short time.

So I try remind myself of the disadvantages of attachment. I think "I'm exagerating the benefits of getting what I want, I'm ignoring the disadvantages of getting what I want. I'm putting presure on myself that will cause me to lose grace."

I try to change the focus to something that I'm sure I can gain, for example, I think "Whatever happens on this date, I'll get more practice being a host, I'll get better at dating, I'll understand how this seduction thing works better."

I attend to my breathing to make it deeper, slower. I stretch to relax my muscles. I try to get a break to calm my emotions, i.e., washroom.

What Guys Said 6

• I gabbedm incessantly sometimes when I was nervous. I settle down my nerves by chucking her under the chin, or patting her rear, so that the tennis serve goes over to her!

Now I"m an old married guy, and when I flirt I'm not pressured, so I don't usually get nervous!

• I usually stay silent.

• I tend to act nervous.

• Awkward. My hands would be shaky and I would stutter often.

• i act nervous.

• If was nervous I'd probably be pretty quiet, only responding when I was asked something, and pretty much not introducing any topics to the conversation myself.

What Girls Said 1

• they wouldn't look at the girl in the eyes, they wouldn't smile more and they would seem uncomfortable