A guy told me to introduce myself to his grandmother?

I have been seeing this guy for about 4 months. He did mention in the beginning that he did not want to have a relationship, which was clear to me. Last weekend I slept over at his place and when we woke up, he did not even kiss or cuddle. I accidentally met his grandmother so he told me to introduce myself to her. I consider this very rude. In my opinion, he is the one who is supposed to introduce me to her, not telling me to do this myself. He could just introduce me as his friend, right? Or am I wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that's a little awkward. Not the lack of kissing and cuddling, since he kinda made it clear he wasn't gonna do relationship-y stuff, but introducing you to someone he knows (like his *grandma*) is just the basic polite thing to do. Maybe he just has terrible manners. Hopefully his grandma was nicer than him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah that's awkward

• i think he just didn't want you to freak out by the way he would introduce you if he says frined, kind-of-girlfrined and things like that you know? I don't think it was super rude but he could have done it differently.