Why can't I meet a guy who is interested in getting to know me before we have sex?

I have been on dating sites for a while and am finding that guys really only want sex. I do not dress trashy or anything, always classy. However they still only talk about sex when I want a boyfriend and someone who cares about me. Are there any guys out there who want more then sex because I can't find them?

Most Helpful Girl

• NUMBER ONE: To be honest with you, there are a lot of guys on those sites who are either taken, married, or straight up playas, that could be a reason. Two, I would BROWSE AND PICK instead of waiting for a guy to email me first. Third, it would help a little if you include on your profile that you aren't on there for sex and that you are looking for a relationship. That will eliminate maybe half of those sex crazed men. Don't worry, someone decent will come along and get to know you FOR YOU.

What Guys Said 4

• Perhaps you are not looking in the right places? Go to a book store or join a large church. Your chance for a meeting a guy that might be interested in more then sex will skyrocket.

• you need to chose better

• You're just meeting the wrong guys.

• I think it's just the luck of the draw. There are guys out there who want more than sex. Trust me and good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• uh sorry. you know what bieng single is good but its like you don't enjoy it .and in sites you can't have a real relationship . yea guys lies in internet

• Well I work with all women so I don't have any choice as too dating. People don't like me so they won't set me up with anyone.

• Yea girl its the end of the world all guys only want sex..hope you find one in real life not in sites lol

• You make it sound so easy I have been single for 3 years I can't find anyone who will date me. I work with all women I have no place to meet guys.

• well find people in real life so its not just a place to get hook ups, talk to people in places you normally go and get to know them.

• becasue you are not choosing guys correctly