We haven't gone on a date yet but last night he texted me to come to his house?

We have only met once at a party and texted a few times. He asked me to go out last weekend but I was busy. Last night he texted that he wants me to come over. He said he was drunk. Does he just want to use me for sex?

I don't know him well so I don't want to assume the worst. Sometimes I ask people to come over because I am lonely, not because I want sex. I just thought it was unusual because we barely know each other.
We went on a date a few days ago and he tried to kiss me but I pushed him away. He wasn't rude so I'll give him another chance. Thanks for your help everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think he just wants sex

What Guys Said 3

• yes I think he wants sex , as it doesn't sound like there is anything going on at his house any other reason for you to come over , no party or anything

• Sex.

• yea, he only wanted to get laid.

What Girls Said 3

• When a guy asks you to come over from my experience its usually that they want to get physical in some kind of way. Otherwise they would suggest something in public, or outside at least the first couple of times.

• I think it's pretty clear.. So what is your question?

• that was just to get laid.