How did you get to where you are?

I'm 23 never kissed or had a boyfriend. Only dates I've been from were all first dates from online and they weren't good. I still try online but not much luck.

So girls and even guys if you were a late bloomer in this area and eventually ended up getting kissed to in a relationship... when did it happen? how.. etc. details and was their anything you did differently so you ended up getting the results you wanted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I liked a couple of girls during my high school years, but both times, I was turned down in the worst of ways. I had my first relationship at age 19, but I ended up being used and cheated on, so that didn't go well, either. I went out with another girl and we enjoyed each other, but the physical chemistry wasn't developing the way we wanted it to, so we mutually broke up and I'm friends with both her and her fiance (I'm happy for them). Then, I was in a relationship with someone I thought I loved, but who also ended up using me.

Long story short: For some reason, I keep attracting girls who are totally wrong for me and guys (and I'm straight). Some people mature faster than others and sometimes, it takes a little while longer to find 'the one.' Your love life will be filled with trial and error. You will find someone eventually. I hate the waiting, too, but better to try and find someone who's a great person than someone who is a complete jerk.

I wish you the best.

What Guys Said 2

• I've never kissed nor dated anyone, but by choice. I haven't met a person I felt that connection with so why should I force it? Its perfectly fine to not be making out with every person you meet, its actually rather commendable, it takes real self control. You've made it this far so just don't force anything to happen for the sake of getting a kiss. Join clubs or activities that your interested in and you'll have a higher chance of meeting someone you share common interests with.

• i wants a late bloomer but just stop overthining it and find a girl.

What Girls Said 2

• i am a late bloomer but I think I am doing well now

• i have only kissed guys, seven of them and I only liked one

• just curious, why did you kiss them if you didn't like them? Please help me understand. I could never figure out why some people do this and it would be nice to have a fresh perspective.

• one was because he just kissed me even though I gave him signals I didn't want to, the other six were because we were playing truth or dare