Feeling Insecure, or is it just her, or do I just need to man up?

Soo me and this girl started working together about 8 months ago and ever since we just kind of started just hanging out and I got her number and whatever, but pretty recently in the last 2 months we've been hanging out more than usual and we're pretty close, like she'll let me touch her ass and and we'll cuddle and whatever but I haven't kissed her yet, for the last few times we've hung out, I've felt a bit off, not myself, and its like we can be close as hell and hugging each other but, I feel like, if I tried to kiss her it may be unwanted, maybe its just me and my insecurity or maybe not, should I just go for the kiss or ask her out, what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you don'st just want to kiss her, what you can do is: when you're close to her one time, just tell her: "i want to/feel like kissing you right now", if I'm her and I like you I would reply :"you should ". just an idea!

What Girls Said 3

• i think you need to make more of an effort

• If she is flirting with you like that then I think it would be find to kiss her if that's what you want.

• i think that you should ask her out and then kiss her

What Guys Said 1

• you need to man up and kiss her or ask her out or somehting