Would you date a guy that wears thongs as underwear?

i started when I was 14 and since then I do it every day, they just feel so comfortable! today I'm 18 and thongs are the only underwear I have. Would you date a guy like me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I would, it's sexy on both guys and girls! lol as long as there aren't any rhinestones those look tacky on everyone :P Can you answer mine please? :D

Should I add my boyfriend on fb?

We've been dating for nearly 4 months and he's briefly showed me his profile before. I would like to add him because I've grown to care for him more than I believed possible and I'm very proud that he's my boyfriend. I would just like to post a photo of us and have him do the same (that way my friends can see what he looks like, since they've heard so much about him). Also, during the first month or so of dating he suggested that I meet his parents and friends, he also wanted to meet my family, but I said no to all of those suggestions (I wasn't ready, but it's nothing against him). By the way: we still haven't met each others' families, etc yet, but I would like to very soon. Anyway, over the past month or so he seemed slightly guarded and the other day he confided in me that he's scared of me breaking his heart (I'm his first girlfriend in 2 years). Would me adding him on Facebook and us posting a photo together help ease his mind that I'm proud that we're together? I would like to meet his family, ect, in 2-3 weeks time (I'm busy until then). Thoughts?

• My apologies for the original question asker for jumping in here without answering his question. Yes, you should add your Boyfriend on Facebook, memyselfandi69. If you post a picture of the two of you and tag it, I think that would make him feel more confident about your relationship.

• Can I accept that you like doing this ? Yes.

Is it for me ? No, it's a turn off.

I want to be the only one bringing femininity into our relationship.

Not my boyfriend.

If I really like you can I overlook it ? Sure, it isn't a deal breaker.

• As long as he doesn't steal mine!

• hahaha lol don't worry, I have thongs of my own

• i would never

• i don't even wear them so maybe not.

• No that is a like weird to me

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say that any girl that doesn't check out a guy's underwear before dating him is doing a grave error. Before even considering going on a dinner date, she should demand that he strip down and show her his undies. Nothing sexual, she just ought to know what she's dealing with.