Guys, what would you think of a girl on a date who was not comfortable kissing you?

But she let you touch her...as in TOUCH her.

Would you ever see her again?

Would you think she was not really into you?

Updates:
As an update. He seems to have no issues with seeing me again.

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• From now on this will be known as a 'ground rule double'.

Yes?

IDK. I'd probably be worried I had bad breath.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It would be weird. How do you get to 3rd bas without going past one and 2 ?First couple of dates I understand, but if she hasn't become comfortable by date 3, I would think that she is wasting both our time

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't see her again.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't see her again either.

0|0
    1|0
  • My ex had a weird thing about kissing - she would not at all, but she was fine with me being sexual with her (we didn't have sex, but I did caress her in suggestive manners). So yes, I would see a girl again if she didn't want to kiss, I just need an explanation. I would prefer to be able to kiss her in time - in reasonable time, unless she had some virus or something that she didn't want to transmit to me. I will also admit that I am probably the odd one out as far as opinion on this goes...

1|0
    0|0
  • i would never date her again

0|0
    1|0
  • I would assume she wasn't interested.

But if she contacted me later to explain, it wouldn't be a deal breaker, as long as she's willing to work to overcome that discomfort with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • How many dates have we been on?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2. First one involved a couple of drinks and kissing wasn't a problem. Second one, middle of day- no drinks.

• Kissing on date one, and now you have a problem?

What Girls Said 3

• I think that is the last time they would see her

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not interested

1|2
    0|0
  • i think they would be weirded out

1|3
    0|0